This Charter is made by famiDesk located at 4, rue des Pères Blancs in 1040 Brussels (Belgium), registered at the Carrefour Business Bank under the number: 0682632055 (hereinafter referred to as "the person in charge"). of
The purpose of this Policy is to inform visitors of the website hosted at the address https://app.famidesk.io
(hereinafter referred to as the "website") how the data is collected and processed by the controller.
This Charter is in keeping with the wishes of the data controller, to act in a transparent manner, while respecting the law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to data processing at
personal character and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the freedom to circulation of these data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation").
The controller pays particular attention to the protection of the privacy of its users and therefore undertakes to take the reasonable precautions necessary to protect data of a
personnel collected against loss, theft, disclosure or unauthorized use. If the user wishes to react to one of the practices described below, he can contact the controller at the postal address or email address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy.
By accessing the website and using it, the user declares that he / she has read the information described below, accepts this Policy and expressly agrees that the data controller should collect and process, in accordance with the terms and principles described in this Charter, its personal data which it communicates through the website and / or during the services offered on the website, for the purposes indicated below.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of consent-based treatment.
- What data do we collect?
By visiting and using the website, the user expressly agrees that the data controller shall collect and process, in accordance with the terms and principles described below, the following personal data:
- its domain (automatically detected by the data controller's server), including the dynamic IP address
- his e-mail address if the user has previously revealed it, for example by sending messages or questions on the website, by contacting the person in charge of the treatment by mail
by participating in the discussion forums, accessing the restricted part of the website through identification, etc.
- all the information concerning the pages that the user has consulted on the website
- any information that the user has given voluntarily, for example in the context of information inquiries and / or inscriptions on the website, or by accessing the restricted part of the website by means of an identification.
We also collect the following data:
- The address (postal code, street address ...)
The controller may also be required to collect non-personal data. These data are qualified as non-personal data because they do not allow
identify directly or indirectly a particular person. They may therefore be used for any purpose, for example to improve the website, the products and services offered or the advertisements of the controller.
In the event that non-personal data are combined with personal data, so that an identification of data subjects would be possible, these data will be treated as personal data until their reconciliation with a particular person is made impossible.
- Collection methods
The controller collects the personal data as follows:
- Registration Form
- User Profile
- Purposes of the treatment
Personal data are collected and processed only for the purposes mentioned below:
- ensure the management and control of the execution of the proposed services, dispatch and follow-up of orders and invoices
- sending promotional information about the products and services of the controller
- sending, possibly, free samples or offering services on preferential terms
- answer user's questions
- make statistics
- improve the quality of the website and the products and / or services offered by the controller
- provide information on new products and / or services of the controller
- for direct marketing actions
- to allow a better identification of the interests of the user.
The controller may be required to perform treatments that are not yet provided for in this Policy. In this case, the data controller will contact the user before reusing his personal data, to inform him of the changes and give him the opportunity, if necessary, to refuse this reuse.
- The duration of the conversation
The data controller shall keep the personal data only for the time reasonably necessary for the purposes and in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements.
The personal data of a customer are kept for a maximum of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship between the customer and the controller.
Shorter retention periods apply for certain categories of data, such as traffic data that is only kept for 12 months.
At the end of the retention period, the controller shall make every effort to ensure that the personal data have been made unavailable.
- Access to data and copy
By written and dated written request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, after having provided proof of identity (enclosing a copy of the identity card ), obtain free written communication or a copy of the personal data concerning him which have been collected.
The controller may require the payment of reasonable fees based on administrative costs for any additional copies requested by the user.
When the user submits this request electronically, the information is provided in an electronic form in common use, unless the user requests otherwise.
The copy of his data will be communicated to the user no later than one month after receipt of the request.
- Right of rectification
By written and dated written request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, after having provided proof of identity (enclosing a copy of the identity card ), to obtain free of charge, as soon as possible and at the latest within one month, the rectification of their personal data which are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, as well as to supplement them if they prove to be incomplete.
- Right to oppose the treatment
By written and dated written request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may at any time, for reasons relating to his particular situation and after having justified his identity (enclosing a copy of the identity card), to oppose the processing of his personal data free of charge, where:
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a mission of public interest or falling within the exercise of the public authority of which the controller would be invested
- the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data (in particular where concerned person is a child).
The controller may refuse to enforce the user's right to object when it establishes compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing, which override the interests or rights and freedoms of the user, or for the recognition, exercise or defense of a
right in court. In case of dispute, the user may lodge an appeal in accordance with the point "complaint and complaint" of this Charter.
By written and dated written request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, at any time and after having justified his identity (enclosing a copy of the card identity), to oppose without justification and
free of charge, the processing of personal data concerning him when his data are collected for direct marketing purposes (including profiling).
Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the user has the right to object, for reasons relating to his particular situation. , at the treatment of
personal data concerning him, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a public-interest mission.
The controller is obliged to reply to the user's request as soon as possible and at the latest within one month and to give reasons for his reply when he intends not to follow up on such a request. request.
- Right to limitation of treatment
By written and dated written request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, after having provided proof of identity (enclosing a copy of the identity card ), obtain the limitation of the processing of his personal data in the cases listed below:
- when the user disputes the accuracy of a data and only the time that the controller can control it
- when the processing is illegal and the user prefers the limitation of processing to the deletion
- when, although no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of the processing, the user needs it for the purpose of ascertaining, exercising or defending his rights in court
- during the time necessary to examine the merits of a user's request for opposition, in other words the time it takes for the controller to check the balance of interests between the legitimate interests of the user. responsible for processing and those of the user.
The controller will inform the user when the treatment limitation is lifted.
- Right to obliteration (right to oblivion)
By written and dated written request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, after having provided proof of identity (enclosing a copy of the identity card ), obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him, where one of the following reasons applies:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the treatment
- the user has withdrawn consent to have their data processed and there is no other legal basis for processing
- the user objects to the treatment and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the treatment and / or the user exercises his specific right of objection regarding direct marketing (including profiling)
- personal data has been unlawfully processed;
personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation (Union or Member State law) to which the controller is subject
- personal data were collected as part of the information society services offered to children.
The deletion of the data is however not applicable in the 5 following cases:
- when treatment is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- where the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation which requires the treatment provided for by Union law or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or to perform a public-interest mission or the exercise of authority
public body to which the responsible
- where treatment is necessary for reasons of public interest in the field of public health
- where the processing is necessary for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes and in so far as the right of erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously
objectives of the treatment in question
- where the treatment is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of rights in court.
The controller is obliged to reply to the user's request as soon as possible and at the latest within one month and to give reasons for his reply when he intends not to follow up on such a request. request.
The user also has the right, under the same conditions, to obtain at no cost the deletion or the prohibition of use of any personal data concerning him which, considering the purpose of the treatment, would be incomplete or irrelevant or whose registration, communication or storage would be prohibited or which has been retained beyond the necessary and authorized period.
- Right to "data portability"
By written, dated and signed request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy and after having provided proof of identity (enclosing a legible copy of the identity card), the The user may at any time request to receive his personal data free of charge in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, in particular with a view to transmitting it to another controller, where:
- data processing is done using automated processes, and when
- the processing is based on the user's consent or a contract between the user and the controller.
Under the same conditions and under the same conditions, the user has the right to obtain from the data controller that the personal data concerning him / her are transmitted directly to another person responsible for the processing of personal data, provided that technically possible.
The right to the portability of the data does not apply to the processing which is necessary for the performance of a mission of public interest or falling within the exercise of the public authority which would be invested by the controller.
- Recipients of data and disclosure to third parties
The recipients of the data collected and processed are, in addition to the controller itself, its agents or other subcontractors, its carefully selected business partners, located in Belgium or the European Union, and who collaborate with the person responsible for the processing. treatment in the context of the marketing of products or the provision of services.
In the event that the data would be disclosed to third parties for direct marketing or prospecting purposes, the user will be informed in advance so as to be able to choose whether or not to accept this processing of his data by third parties.
By written and dated written request sent to the controller at the address specified in the "contact details" section of this Policy, the user may, at any time and after having provided proof of his identity (enclosing a copy of the identity card), to oppose the free
transmission of its data to third parties.
The controller shall comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force and in all cases ensure that its partners, agents, subcontractors or other third parties having access to these
personal data comply with this Charter.
The data controller reserves the right to disclose the user's personal data in the event that a law, legal procedure or order of a public authority makes such disclosure necessary.
No transfer of personal data outside the European Union is made.
- Use and management of "cookies"
This cookie management policy applies to the website. These are managed by the controller.
are essential to the functioning of the website, others improve the user experience.
Most web browsers are configured to automatically accept cookies. If the user wants to customize their management, he must change the settings of his browser. He will find further information in this regard under the heading "Cookie Management" of this provision.
By visiting and using the website, the user expressly agrees with the cookie management described below.
Definition of cookies. A "cookie" is a data file or text that the server of a website temporarily or permanently records on the user's equipment (hard disk of the computer, tablet, smartphone, or any other device similar) via its browser.
Cookies may also be installed by third parties with whom the controller works together.
Cookies retain a certain amount of information, such as visitors' language preferences or the contents of their shopping cart. Other cookies collect statistics about the users of a website or ensure that the graphics appear correctly and that
applications work well on the website. Still others allow the content and / or advertising of a website to be adapted to the user.
- Essential or technical cookies : these are essential cookies for the operation of the website, allowing good communication and intended to facilitate navigation
- Statistical or analytic cookies These cookies are used to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see their browsing behavior when they visit the website. it
improves the user's navigation and makes it easier for him to find what he is looking for
- Functional cookies : these cookies allow to activate specific features on the website to improve the usability and experience of the user, including by remembering his
choice of preferences (eg language)
- Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website. They can evaluate and improve the content and performance of the website (for example by counting the number of visitors, identifying the most popular pages or clicks), and better match the commercial proposals to personal preferences the user
Advertising or commercial cookies: these are files intended to collect data relating to the profile of visitors and likely to be installed or read by third parties with whom the controller works together to measure the effectiveness of an advertisement or a web page and
to better adapt to the interests of the user
- Tracking cookies : the website uses tracking cookies via Google Analytics, in order to help the controller to measure how users interact with the content of the website, and which generates visit statistics strictly anonymously . These statistics continually improve the website and provide the user with relevant content. The controller uses Google Analytics to get an overview of the traffic on the
website, the origin of this traffic and the pages visited. This means that Google acts as a subcontractor. The information collected by Google Analytics is generated as anonymously as possible. For example, it is not possible to identify the people who visit the website. For more information, users should review Google's data protection policy, available at: http://www.google.nl/intl/en_uk/policies/privacy/
A tag is an invisible image file that tracks the user's navigation on one or more websites and / or applications. In addition, other commercial cookies may be installed by advertisers when their ad is served.
Commercial cookies do not contain any personal data. The information collected using commercial cookies and tags is used to measure the effectiveness of advertising and to better personalize the advertising on the website and other websites belonging to the advertising network or for which the controller provides advertising services.
The retention period for cookies varies according to their type: essential cookies are generally kept until the browser closes, while functional cookies remain valid for 1 year and performance cookies, 4 years.
The controller authorizes public search engines to visit the website via 'spiders' with the sole purpose of making the access and content of the website accessible via their search engines, without the data controller having grants the right to archive the website. The controller reserves the right to withdraw at any time the authorization as stated in this article.
To make offers likely to interest the user, the controller may enter into agreements with advertising agencies on the internet. They received permission from the controller to place advertisements on the website. When the user visits the website, advertising agencies may also collect information.
Cookie management. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, but all allow you to customize settings based on user preferences.
If the user does not want the website to place cookies on their computer / mobile device, they can easily manage or delete them by changing their browser settings. The user can also program his browser to send him a notice when he receives a cookie and so decide to accept it or not.
If the user wants to block and / or manage certain cookies, he can do so by following the link linked to his browser:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
To no longer be traced by Google Analytics on any website, the user is invited to consult the following website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In the event that the user disables certain cookies, it is possible that some parts of the website are not searchable and / or usable, or only partially.
The controller shall implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee a level of security of the processing and of the data collected with regard to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected adapted to the risk. It takes into account the state of knowledge, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing as well as the risks to the rights and freedoms of users.
The controller always uses the encryption technologies that are recognized as industry standards within the IT sector when it transfers or receives data on the website.
The controller has implemented appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information received on the website.
- Communications by post, electronic or telephone
Communication by mail. If the user communicates to the controller his mailing address via the website, his data are recorded in the address book of the manager to respond to his request and keep him informed of the products and services offered by the manager.
Unless the user objects, the controller may also disclose user data to third parties (such as groups of companies and business partners) for direct marketing purposes. If the user does not want his data to be
used for direct marketing purposes, it may indicate this when it is registered on the website.
The user can at any time consult, correct or delete his data in the file of the controller. To do this, he must contact the controller at the address referred to in the "contact details" section of this Charter, without forgetting to specify his name and
its exact address (spelled correctly). The controller commits to deleting its data from the list it shares with other companies or organizations.
Communication by phone. If the user informs the controller of his phone number via the website, he can receive a phone call:
- the controller to communicate information about its products, services or upcoming events
- groups of companies and business partners with whom the controller is contractually bound.
If the user does not wish / no longer receive such phone calls, he can contact the controller at the address referred to in the point "contact data" of this Charter, not forgetting to specify his name and its exact address (spelled correctly). The controller commits to deleting its data from the list it shares with other companies or organizations.
If the user informs the controller of his mobile phone number via the website, he will only receive messages (SMS / MMS) from the manager that are necessary to answer his questions or to inform him about his orders made online.
Communication via e-mail. If the user communicates his e-mail address via the website to the controller, he can receive:
- e-mails from the controller in order to communicate information about its products, services or upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes), provided that the user has expressly consented or is already a customer to the manager and that he has communicated his e-mail address to the controller
- e-mails from groups of companies and companies / organizations to which the controller is contractually bound, for the purpose of direct marketing, provided that the user has explicitly agreed.
If the user does not wish / more to receive such e-mails, he can contact the controller at the address referred to in point "contact data" of this Charter, not forgetting to specify his name as well that his exact address (spelled correctly).
The controller commits to removing his contact details from the list he shares with other companies or organizations.
The Robinson list. If the user does not wish / no longer receive mailings or telephone calls from any company registered on the Robinson list, he can contact the Robinson service of the Belgian Association of Direct Marketing:
– www.robinsonlist.be ;
- Free telephone number: 0800-91 887;
- By mail: ABMD, Robinson List, Buro & Design Center, Esplanade Heysel B46, 1020 Brussels.
- Complaint and complaint
The user can lodge a complaint with the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy at the following address:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Rue de la Presse, 35
Such. + 32 2 274 48 00
Fax. + 32 2 274 48 35
The user can also file a complaint with the court of first instance in his home.
For further information on complaints and possible remedies, the user is invited to consult the following address of the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy:
- Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer of the controller is Bilal Hadri.
Its coordinates are as follows: 4, rue des Pères Blancs 1040 Brussels.
- Contact data
For any question and / or complaint, particularly as to the clear and accessible nature of this Charter, the user may contact the controller:
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
By mail: 4, rue des Pères Blancs 1040 Brussels Belgium
- Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This Charter is governed by Belgian law.
Any dispute relating to the interpretation or execution of this Charter will be subject to Belgian law and will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Brussels.
The data controller reserves the right to modify the provisions of this Policy at any time. The changes will be published with a warning as to their entry into force.
This version of the Charter dates from 10/02/2018.
FamiDesk version: v0.9.0
Release date : 20-11-2017
Data and privacy charter (Pdf)